Nate Dogg Passes Away

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King_Ash

Reaction score
I'd probarbly say Eddie for me, followed his career for ever and when I heard about his passing I literally cried.

HustlerRS

Reaction score
Eddie had a alot of years left and maybe another World Title. Owen shocked me the most. God, how could they continue the show after he fell!

Yeah, Eddie was at the top of his game. At least the fans loved him more than ever at that point. And Owen would be the other worst of the worst - mainly because of how it happened. I mean, to open the WWF website the next day and see only the obituary / tribute - you'd be sick not to choke up seeing that.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2011/03/nate-dogg-passes-away-at-41/

Legendary singer/rapper Nate Dogg passed away in the early morning hours of March 15, according to the Long Beach Press-Telegram. They reported that news was announced by his family.

Though the cause of death has not yet been made public, Nate Dogg began battling health issues a few years back, as he suffered strokes in 2007 and 2008.

Born Nathaniel D. Hale, Nate was known for his frequent collaborations with Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Xzibit, Daz Dillinger and more, as well as his memorable hooks. He was nominated for four Grammys during his illustrious career.

Stay tuned to XXLMag.com as details become available. —XXL Staff
This is really sad that his health issues ended up catching up with him and probably being the cause of his death. One of the best ever when it came to hooks. r.i.p

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Damn, this one has really taken me by surprise. RIP. Dudes on some of my favourite hip hop songs of all time.