Nash on holding the TNA Championship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMS

Reaction score
A fan recently asked Dixie Carter on Twitter about the chance of Kevin Nash holding the TNA World Title belt. Nash himself replied to the fan with the following: “it’s fake I’ve had 2 matches for the belt in 5 years I’d rather hold my ball sackâ€￾

source: Wrestlenewz.com

Reaction score
Oh wait...Kevin Nash's opinion means something...?

Oh see...I thought he was relevant about 10 years ago.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
More like 15 but don't speak bad about Nash in front of the Aussies

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It doesn't even make sence. A fan asked Dixie on her Tweeter page about NASH, so she lets NASH use her account to answer the question, and she lets an answer like that stay on her page? Or did NASH answer on his own page? Does he have a Twitter? Did he personally contact this one guy to answer this question?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
LOL all of these will be answered on the next...

lol anyways, Dixie is known for deleting tweets and blocking people. She's blocked me.

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
Dixie is a class act, and Kevin is a smart smart man. He knows he doesn't need the belt, but he's instantly credible if he chose to be. Multi time world champion.

I taught Kev and Scott everything they know about the business, and Scott called me a "genius" on a recent shoot interview.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I love Nash, he knows he can't work anymore and he's sitting there collecting a paycheck for nothing.

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
I continued to tweet her about being the worse the company owner in history

Yes because you are such an experienced businessman, why you run your very own e-fed! You must know it all, you're 16 years old.

Reaction score
I love Nash, he knows he can't work anymore and he's sitting there collecting a paycheck for nothing.

Umm.. when did he ever "work"?

He lays around the ring and is known for being one of the worst "Backstage Politicans" in the history of the business.

It's no wonder he's called "The Big Lazy" by most in the industry.