• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Naomi expected to appear on the Smackdown Brand.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I thought the same thing too. But Jade changed everything if you ask me.

Plus I feel like Rhea may be losing the Championship here and Becky doesn't need to be the one to beat Rhea. It should be Liv. Liv/Rhea is a 2 year story.
Indeed two strong years of history with a solid 7 months of heater from the injury.

Which I honestly think they’re gonna play up as Rhea not wanting to face her because it was a title match they were supposed to have when Rhea attacked her with the chair.

Dale

Super Moderator
I thought the same thing too. But Jade changed everything if you ask me.

Plus I feel like Rhea may be losing the Championship here and Becky doesn't need to be the one to beat Rhea. It should be Liv. Liv/Rhea is a 2 year story.
I think Charlotte is the one that changed everything since i'm 99% sure they would done Bianca/Charlotte but now Bianca seems to be the one odd out heading into Mania.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I feel like if Bianca cant carry Jade to a good match, relying on Becky to do so would be worse though?
Are you saying Becky is not a good wrestler? Cause I'd argue she's much better than Bianca in terms of putting a match together and potentially carrying an opponent. Bianca is amazingly athletic and can do awesome moves but I don't think she can carry a match as well.
Indeed two strong years of history with a solid 7 months of heater from the injury.

Which I honestly think they’re gonna play up as Rhea not wanting to face her because it was a title match they were supposed to have when Rhea attacked her with the chair.
shit she was gone 7 months? Didn't realize it was that long.

Butters

That's Me!
i wouldn't be surprised if jade was just a teaser and she's not actually gonna be prominent until after mania. the rumble is a good spot to have her do some fun spots without being in a match and not getting injured.

Storm Trooper

I think Charlotte is the one that changed everything since i'm 99% sure they would done Bianca/Charlotte but now Bianca seems to be the one odd out heading into Mania.
this is true. Bianca/Charlotte would have been awesome shame it can't happen. That's why I think Bianca ends up in the Tag titles.

Storm Trooper

i wouldn't be surprised if jade was just a teaser and she's not actually gonna be prominent until after mania. the rumble is a good spot to have her do some fun spots without being in a match and not getting injured.
That's a good idea but I also don't think they can deny her too long. It's already been like 4 months.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Are you saying Becky is not a good wrestler? Cause I'd argue she's much better than Bianca in terms of putting a match together and potentially carrying an opponent. Bianca is amazingly athletic and can do awesome moves but I don't think she can carry a match as well.

shit she was gone 7 months? Didn't realize it was that long.
I didn't say becky was a bad wrestler at all, so I'm not sure why you would even insinuate that...I think we simply disagree on the later. While I think Becky can put on smart performances, I rate Bianca's athleticism much higher and her creativity around similar levels (see Rumble spots, match with Alexa).

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I guess I wouldn't really have much interest in a slow match with Becky in a program where Becky murders her on the mic. I feel like her and bianca as powerhouses are just a better stylistic match for my own tastes

Dale

Super Moderator
They could have denied her if she didn't appear in the Rumble but having her in that then disappearing again until after Mania would be god awful.

Storm Trooper

I didn't say becky was a bad wrestler at all, so I'm not sure why you would even insinuate that...I think we simply disagree on the later. While I think Becky can put on smart performances, I rate Bianca's athleticism much higher and her creativity around similar levels (see Rumble spots, match with Alexa).
Bianca's athleticism is 2nd to none on the ladies side, of that there is no doubt.

I just think putting a newbie like Jade with an experienced veteran like Becky would be smarter.

Hell if you wanna know the truth I'd say fuck it and have her go up against Nattie. Have Nattie pull a BIg Show and cut a heel promo on Sunday then Jade comes out and fucks her up in like 3 minutes.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I said the same before the Rumble. Easy to book around the greenness in the Rumble