• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Name Change Request Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I don't want one right now, and I'm not going to for awhile. Just asking so I can mark it in my phone for when I CAN get one, but when am I able to get a new one? @Cicada like I said I don't even want one at the moment, as I love my name. I just don't want to end up asking before I can ask.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
For the 10 year anniversary of this account, can I go back to RelaxIt'sMe on the 25th for a month? My original account before all the mergers got banned so I just started a new one then. I wasn't even tryin' to hide that it was still me and everyone seemingly forgave me and let me be apart of the community again.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Alright, well I'm kind of hoping I can get Blaze, but if I could can it be like BLAZE

If not, Blaze works. :lol It's what everyone calls me anyway, other than new people :lol until they see others do it. But yeah, please and thanks @Cicada

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Guess who just dropped Johnny? :hayden3

I would totally use the Johnny Blaze name, if I actually was a fan of the whole like, thing. :mjcry I don't want to make people think I'm a fan of something I only ever seen once, and honestly didn't care for it. :slip: