• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Name Change Request Thread

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
@Smark Griswold bro can I have my name changed to Carter Claus temporarily please, be much appreciated man, hope you're well and you're family too man in these weird times of covid and all the other political nonsense going on. Thanks man, carter.:pals:

Reactions: RDK

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
If for some reason or another you're not happy with your username or you just feel like a change, you may come in here and ask for it to be changed.

Hall of Fame - Once every month.
VIP/Staff - Once every three months.
Regular member - Once every six months.

Current Name:
New Name:
Date of Last Request:

Fill out that form and under most circumstances, we'll get around to changing it for you.

New members must remain active for at least three months before they can request a name change.

We reserve the right to deny any name change requests.
Okay so apparently I registered to this forum quite awhile back and didnt realize it til I went to register last night. I wanted the Name Harley Quinn If I may have it changed to that Instead of My Current Name: The Priestess.

Lover Boy

Certified
I haven't changed my name for so long, think it's time for a change. At least for a bit but then might return to Champagne Charlie.

Current Name: Champagne Charlie
New Name: Certified Lover Boy
Date of Last Request:
Probably like 2013 or something