• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Name Change Request Thread

Joey

Current Name: Victory

New Name: Cyrus Riddle

Time to go back to the original name. Although I liked the victory name, I've been Cyrus Riddle so long that it just doesn't feel right unless I use it.

I love "Victory"

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Good call man Cyrus Riddle is the bomb. Everytime I've tried to get away from a Booty based name it always fails lol

Cyrus Riddle

Good call man Cyrus Riddle is the bomb. Everytime I've tried to get away from a Booty based name it always fails lol

Lol, tell me about it. It was just awkward seeing my name on here being something other than Cyrus Riddle. And thank you for the compliment.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
if [MENTION=154]Swinny[/MENTION] wants to get in on this I suggest Swinnywise

you're welcome

tumblr_n7wnd1dAEN1t4x1pbo1_500.gif

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
What about Heel Blazer? The heel part gives it the twist I guess. But HEEL Blazer sounds good :laugh: and it gives me an old school feel as well since Blaze use to be in all my damn names.