• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Name Change Request Thread

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Caps KIF for my 33rd Birthday.

Edit: How about instead I'm Anybodythere to respect a ghost forum/chatroom that I loved that died earlier this month

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Thank you. Lucha! Lucha! Lucha!

Freshly Squeezed

PinkPastelIlsamochadegu-max-1mb.gif

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Question. Does the shortening of my name from GxdxvDeth to just Deth count as a name change? I am not going to change it anytime soon, but happened to think about this.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Question. Does the shortening of my name from GxdxvDeth to just Deth count as a name change? I am not going to change it anytime soon, but happened to think about this.
I can easily answer this without being admin...

This will count as a username change in an upcoming forum upgrade. You'll see why.

The current process is that an admin has to manually change your username, but the upcoming upgrade will avelliate this. You can do it on your own. But it has some caveats. However, everytime you update, the database knows you changed the username. Any changes you make now is recorded even before the upgrade.

Like I said, you'll see what I mean.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Yes, but if I like the new name enough I'll change it anyway.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Current Name: Deth
New Name: Dethamine
Date of Last Request: Early August in one of my status