N00bing Newbies?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

someone just reminded (..:shifty:...)

1 day with a mod spot and vip group leadership > 10 years as a jobber on a forum

Rell

Reaction score
So Rell > most ?!?!? I mean, I was mod for about 4/5 months before I made the decision to step down.

hell, regardless of any mod spot I had, Rell = Jesus Christ

Arrogance > Humble

Reinvented

Reaction score
Well TDK maybe when he says MV1 over TDK he just means he is better then you in other things....Love Making, Life, Big Fat Cock.....Think about it!

You can always pretend to be a guy who's name starts with a RE and ends in double L. People stop fucking with you!

C4

Well if the new guys are not stupid and are cool with you then it's good. If they are people who make threads like "I'm leaving" "Get me banned" then it's annoying. Old Members don't really do that stuff it's 90% of the n00bs.

You won't expect someone like 'the Dark Knight' or Levi, CMS, Untouchable to make a thread like "BAN ME" but if there is a new guy like 619ENRIQUE you really don't know... understand?.. so that's why they are not given importance and are as we call them... b00bs.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I think I remember this discussion o_O, I kept asking question like "whats a alligator fuck house" and "rusty trombone"

I remember Monk and Osama telling me, and I was like how the fuck do you guys know this shit lol

I recall this. I think... goddamned TV has destroyed my long term memory.

Also, I am a walking encyclopaedia of odd and unpleasant sexual techniques.