N/A

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
What do u mean he found Super PipeBomb!

Oh...The guy who thanked me because without me Pipebomb would have 1 member? yeah I remember him

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Oh...The guy who thanked me because without me Pipebomb would have 1 member? yeah I remember him

nah he had to much on his mind which is why the group when down and why 1 of the reason why he left.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
LET ME STICK IT IN YOUR BUTT RANDY!

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Gohan6425 he alot me to post video for him from youtube.

Are you really pretending that you're no longer Gohan just because you changed your username? Did you choose your new name to correspond with your level of intelligence? Nice try Frank, but your ashley not fooling anyone shirley you see that mike i suggest you try harder emma leave you alone now, noah really mean it.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
¨I would stick my dick so deep in ZERO's ass that whoever that could pull it out would be the next king arthur!¨

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Are you really pretending that you're no longer Gohan just because you changed your username? Did you choose your new name to correspond with your level of intelligence? Nice try Frank.

who the fuck are u!? ur new memeber so u should not know gohan really 1st name!? AND YES I AM ZERO! Gohan is not here anymore!

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
who the fuck are u!? ur new memeber so u should not know gohan really 1st name!? AND YES I AM ZERO! Gohan is not here anymore!

smurf please, you trippin' off of somethin' mad. Frank likes cock, everyone knows that, don't try and hide that shit. It was in video proof and everything.

It's too brad you quoted me before my edit, Hyde like to see what you thought. Guss we'll never know. Ashley you probably read that sentence without even noticing the difference.