Mysterio vs Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I have 0 interest in this match. Fantasy requires the willing suspension of disbelief, and this I just can’t buy. Rey looks like a mosquito next to Brock. There’s no way they should share a ring.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
The way I see it, it's a speed vs strength fight, kinda like Balor vs Lesnar. Add in the entertainment of tossing Rey around like a ball, and I think it'll be a fun match. Will Rey win? Absolutely not, but I think the dynamic of a big man little man match is always interesting

This isn't relevant, since this is a very different Brock, very different Rey, and very different WWE, but here's just a random really good match they had

Reactions: SWL and Koko B.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Lesnar is going to win. WWe could have taken a brave route and given us a champion vs champion match like they have for the past two years. The Fiend vs Lesnar would have been so much more interesting. But instead, let’s pit a man smaller than me against Lesnar.

Moronic. This is WWE’s biggest issue. They prefer to play it safe. Well that’s why they they are fading.

Reactions: edge4ever

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Moronic. This is WWE’s biggest issue. They prefer to play it safe. Well that’s why they they are fading.
Sir id like to counter your arguement..

WWE: tries to play it safe

Also WWE: HEY GUYS WE JUST SIGNED A 7 YEAR EXTENTION TO OUR DEAL WITH THE COUNTRY THAT MADE OUR SUPERSTARS FEEL LIKE HOSTAGES SAUDIA BLOOD MONEY ARABIA! DONT YOU LOVE US FANS? WE ARE THE FOREFRONT OF CHANGE!

yeah....."safe"...if thats what you call safe, id hate to see what dangerous is.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Sir id like to counter your arguement..

WWE: tries to play it safe

Also WWE: HEY GUYS WE JUST SIGNED A 7 YEAR EXTENTION TO OUR DEAL WITH THE COUNTRY THAT MADE OUR SUPERSTARS FEEL LIKE HOSTAGES SAUDIA BLOOD MONEY ARABIA! DONT YOU LOVE US FANS? WE ARE THE FOREFRONT OF CHANGE!

yeah....."safe"...if thats what you call safe, id hate to see what dangerous is.

Oh stop. You know I was talking about having matches that don’t pit their current hottest talents against each other. I am talking about booking, not choice of venue.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Lesnar is going to win. WWe could have taken a brave route and given us a champion vs champion match like they have for the past two years. The Fiend vs Lesnar would have been so much more interesting. But instead, let’s pit a man smaller than me against Lesnar.

Should’ve been fiend vs Brock, agree. Fiend should’ve actually made Brock scared and have him pass out to the mandible claw after a crazy match. Instead, we get Rey vs Brock, which I’m sorry doesn’t even sound like a big or interesting draw. I also bet that Cain gets involved somehow.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Lesnar will win by DQ after Cain and Dom come out to help Rey and beat down Lesnar. But I think it will backfire and Lesnar will leave all 3 lying in the ring to end SS.

They'll push this all the way to TLC and have them compete in a TLC handicap match against one another. Cain, Dom, and Rey vs Lesnar... with Rey winning the title only to lose it the next night on RAW.. to Lesnar.

That's how I'd book it... I mean if they are going down this road then go big or go home.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Lesnar will win by DQ after Cain and Dom come out to help Rey and beat down Lesnar. But I think it will backfire and Lesnar will leave all 3 lying in the ring to end SS.

They'll push this all the way to TLC and have them compete in a TLC handicap match against one another. Cain, Dom, and Rey vs Lesnar... with Rey winning the title only to lose it the next night on RAW.. to Lesnar.

That's how I'd book it... I mean if they are going down this road then go big or go home.
Lol you had me until it said 3 on one with Dom included.... if that happens, I’ll literally cancel my subscription.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Lol you had me until it said 3 on one with Dom included.... if that happens, I’ll literally cancel my subscription.

He's been training for a long time now and he's already taken a lot of punishment from Brock.. I think he deserves to be in the ring beside his father in this scenario.

I mean after Cain and Dom help to beat Brock down you know Brock is going to call out all of them.. not just Rey. Makes sense to me.

I don't think he'll be a major superstar but it'd be a hell of a way to start out your in-ring career.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He's been training for a long time now and he's already taken a lot of punishment from Brock.. I think he deserves to be in the ring beside his father in this scenario.

I mean after Cain and Dom help to beat Brock down you know Brock is going to call out all of them.. not just Rey. Makes sense to me.

I don't think he'll be a major superstar but it'd be a hell of a way to start out your in-ring career.
i see what you're saying and I'm not saying he can't get involved, but actually being a part of the match i think is silly. He can get involved since it's no DQ....but he has 0 place stepping in the ring with a guy like Brock, whether he has backup or not. Storyline wise it makes sense to have Cain and Rey team up, but not have Dom get in there....they would be too concerned for his safety.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I'm starting to think this maybe a Retirement Match for Mysterio. There were rumors circling around about his retirement.

Maybe they just setting it in a Main Event caliber setting.

Otherwise I don't see why they should face each other

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm starting to think this maybe a Retirement Match for Mysterio. There were rumors circling around about his retirement.

Maybe they just setting it in a Main Event caliber setting.

Otherwise I don't see why they should face each other
I hope so. He’s a long time vet who made his mark. He has nothing more to prove. Retire.
[automerge]1573003646[/automerge]
I do have to admit a little bit, that Raw with Brock losing it was pretty sweet. At least they’re putting some effort into the story. The story thus far isn’t that bad, just wish it wasn’t Rey in the story.

Last edited: