• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MyAlerts alteration

euantor

Jobber
First of all, IDK if you're using the latest version of MyAlerts here or not. Second, I'll likely be adding this code snippet to the next version but I'd love to see it manually added here in the meantime. I can't believe I overlooked it.

https://github.com/euantor/MyAlerts/wiki/Closing-the-alerts-popup-when-clicking-outside

Crayo

The Boss
CTRL + F5'd and it still doesn't close when I click off it. Though I believe I went to edit that file the same time Solidus did, so inb4 I've ruined something.

euantor

Jobber
Nah. I posted the code ages back in the release thread but completely forgot about it till I got an alert here earlier.

Crayo

The Boss
Well that's depressing. No idea what version we are using by the way, I can't remember. Probably not the latest, but I assume it doesn't matter?

Solidus1

eXit
It is the latest version I think, only PluginLibrary is outdated.
Btw Crayo, I renamed all instances of 'alert' and 'alerts' to 'notification' and 'notifications'. I think you forgot that.

Crayo

The Boss
Yeah we got all lazy. Thanks lol.

Btw, it's a little annoying if you mis-click on the down-down and it still closes. I think it should only click off if you click outside the drop-down, not if you click in it as well. Make sense or not?

euantor

Jobber
It's probably up to date with the mods site. I pushed a few changes to GitHub to fix the issues you were experiencing here where when alerts were disabled people still received them though.

Crayo said:
Yeah we got all lazy. Thanks lol.

Btw, it's a little annoying if you mis-click on the down-down and it still closes. I think it should only click off if you click outside the drop-down, not if you click in it as well. Make sense or not?

Ah, didn't think of that. Try adding this:

PHP:
$('.myalerts_popup > *').on('click', function(event) {
    event.stopPropagation();
});