My WWE2k17 My Career

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Tag team was frustrating for me because, in spite of being #1 contender for like 3-4 months, I never got a single shot. And when I did get a shot, the game glitched out and it was a tag match for the WWE Championship which didn't carry over to the next event.

I'm hoping this time around I can have a bit more fun in that department.

My original Mycareer with Michael Kelly got corrupted after my first WHC defence. I started a new one and I intentionally did bad at the performance center so I could go to NXT. Now I'm locked in a feud with Austin Aries and it's been pretty fun.

Do you have to be terrible at the tryout to get to NXT? and how do you mean bad? Like take the pin in your first unofficial match and stuff?

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Here is the picture I promised of my MyCareer character!

View attachment 2878 View attachment 2877 View attachment 2881

Name: Prince Jack
Nickname(s): The Unpredictable, The Prince of Beasts, Future of Strong Lucha
Height: 5'10
Weight: 170lbs
Hometown: Parts Unknown (It's really Boston, Massachusettes)
Signature(s):
  • The Blitz (Phenomenal Blitz)
  • Full Moon (Corner Moonsault)
Finisher(s)
  • Pele Kick (Pele Kick 3) *need a good name for this lol but yelling Pele Kick is fun*

About the character: Growing up in a wrestling troop, Prince Jack traveled all across the world, putting on shows with his family and other performers in the troop. He dawned his signature horned mask after being compared to an enraged animal during a match. He trained in Lucha wrestling all while in Mexico and perfected it along with strong style while wrestling in Japan. His purpose in the wrestling world is to face the best that promotions have to offer him.

Alternate Attire(s):
Daredevil Jack
View attachment 2879 View attachment 2880

Update on MyCareer:

Had a Smackdown match with Cesaro and it took forever to put this man down. He kicked out of 3 Pele Kicks (way to make my finish look strong lol) The match was a 5-star classic with Prince Jack finally picking up the W after 15 minutes. I'm also number 7 on the U.S Title ladder, so I'm making progress!

Also, I loved to hear about all your guys that are going through MyCareer. So you guys keep on updating this thread with their antics and maybe make a post like this to show him off.

and if you guys want to have my character invade your career, friend me on Xbox lol Gamertag is my name

Till next time,

The Phenomenal Finniis

I love the red attire/jacket combo man. And I'll definitely add you, although I don't bother with Xbox gold anymore so not sure if invasion will work or not.

Reactions: Patriot Pants

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Tag team was frustrating for me because, in spite of being #1 contender for like 3-4 months, I never got a single shot. And when I did get a shot, the game glitched out and it was a tag match for the WWE Championship which didn't carry over to the next event.

I'm hoping this time around I can have a bit more fun in that department.

Do you have to be terrible at the tryout to get to NXT? and how do you mean bad? Like take the pin in your first unofficial match and stuff?
to get to NXT Singles. Win first match, lose to Samoa Joe, beat Enzo in promo

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I love the red attire/jacket combo man. And I'll definitely add you, although I don't bother with Xbox gold anymore so not sure if invasion will work or not.

Yeah, Daredevil Jack looks good but ya can't be classic black lol

And I don't know if it'll work either

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I don't play anything other than my career but I suck at the game so I'm still in the IC title picture. My guy ( Also named Arno I really like the name) is decked out in L.I.J themed gear, I'll post a pic whenever I can.