MY TNA Impact RANT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingtracks.wix.com
Yes i understand TNA and pop tv had technical issues but this was a outrage that pop tv could of shown a ppv or atleast a movie so fans could wait for the Tuesday night impact if anything happens with tna its because of this and the ratings dropped due to this situation and pop tv or tna could of shown the whole show on THE website instead of depending on the network which took 2long hours of commercial Break ...with that said this is My Rant on tna 6/14/2016

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Watching black people rant is a hobby of mine. No offense.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
TNA won't die because Pop failed to air a show that doesn't make them money.

TNA will die because TNA does not generate money. They only got money to run Slammiversary last minute because corgan bailed them out ffs

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This rant is probably better than the crap TNA has been spewing the last few years.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Another 2 post member trying to get us to pander to his video. Pass. Post 100+ times here and then do this shit and you'll get views, otherwise fuck off.