My predictions for what happens on each show now.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Alright, so after Mania I always like to discuss what I think will happen on each show, as in feuds and title chances etc. So here it goes.

For Smackdown - :

At Extreme Rules Bryan has a Re Match we Sheamus. Sheamus wins, and after losing earlier that night to Show in his re match, Rhodes comes out and attacks Sheamus beginning their feud.

Orton vs Bryan feud could also be set up that night with Orton distracting Bryan during the match.

Drew McIntyre vs Show is the feud for the IC title after Ace rewards McIntyre for his work on his team.

--------------------------------------------

For RAW - :

I see the Jericho vs Punk continuing on the next two PPVs. Punk retains in Chicago but next PPV Jericho wins. Punk still has the claim to being BITW cos he won at the biggest event.

Us title I'm not too sure, but I do see Otunga getting a reign

Rock vs Ceena feud continues as they're probs going to do a best of 3 to make Cena look amazing.

Lord Tensai debuts and fucks shit up. He'll probs feud with Cena for Cena's filler feud.