My older sigs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
So here are some of my older sigs. I had more and better, but it seems I deleted them. I tried to find them on photobucket and imageshack, but it's not there.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
There's some good stuff in here and it seems like you know how to structure your sigs. The only thing that stand out to me is the text on most of these, you should try doing more with it than just white and black. Drop shadows, glows and fiddling with the blending modes always make for interesting results.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Okay. I'll try to work on that :)

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
I like your current sig much better. I am not a big fan of sigs with multiple instances of the same person.

The_King

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the three pic banners (that's my personal wheelhouse lol).
Rob Van Dam: I like this one. Nice blending, cool effect. Text would work if it was less dominant and a different color. Increase the lighting and make it a bit more green, and this would be great. 7/10.
The Miz: The blending is good, and I like the text. Unfortunately, the black and white and lack of effect created a sorta' bland result. 6.3/10
Desmond Wolfe: The color is a bit too strong, but it still works. Again, I like the text. Unfortunately, the render cuts off the left pics. 6.6/10.
Ezekial Jackson: Imo, the second best of the bunch. The render sticks out, and the blending is good. I'd suggest upping the lighting on the background pictures. Text work, but it's too big. 6.8/10.
Batista: Okay blending, cool effect, cool font. Not a fan of the picture with the back turned, but that's just a personal thing. 6.5/10.

I think these are all good start, and with some work, you'll definitely be good. Keep at it!