My New Tattoo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
So today is my 30th Bday (thanks to none of you who wished me a Happy Birthday) and my wife and daughter paid for me to get my newest tattoo, my daughters name.

I made this in photoshop and took it to my guy:
britat.jpg

here is what i got:
picture0120801632.jpg

picture0090808336.jpg

picture0100815015.jpg

picture0110824963.jpg

thoughts????

Dre

Reaction score
That Tattoo is hot. I like the design, I also like how the artist made that effect inside the letters. This tat would of look better on the forearm IMO. I'm thinking about getting me a Tattoo of Brooklyn on my forearm. Would it hurt getting my first Tattoo?

SnackZ

Reaction score
LOL - the name of my artist is Brooklyn - swear to GOD!!!!! I'll give you his info - just PM me. I love the effects he did - I had 200 bucks and told him thats what I had including tip and he did an amazing job.

BTW - this IS on my forearm - I'll take a pic of my whole body so you guys can see exactly where it is - but if you've sen my other tats its on my outer forearm (like where Eminem has his PROOF tat) in between my RIP to my GMA and my Hogan tat.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

It will hurt a little if its on the inner part of your skin like inner forearm or inner bicep but anything towards the outer part of your body will be fine.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Nice tat man, I'm not much of a fan of tattoos but I love the text design IMO a pretty good tattoo.

I'm thinking about getting a forearm tattoo like Mikey Rocks of The Cool Kids when I turn 21.

JimmyD

Reaction score
That Tattoo is hot. I like the design, I also like how the artist made that effect inside the letters. This tat would of look better on the forearm IMO. I'm thinking about getting me a Tattoo of Brooklyn on my forearm. Would it hurt getting my first Tattoo?

They're uncomfortable more than painful so long as you don't get it in a place where the skin is particularly thin or taught.

Very nice though Snackz, you obviously got a decent artist, which I find to be the hardest part about getting a tattoo. As a bonus, you've also given me an idea for designing my next one, because for some reason I never thought to design one in PS before. It's gonna make my life a hell of a lot easier given I can't draw for shit.

My one criticism of it is that the other tattoo on your forearm encroaches on it a little bit, but that's hair splitting at best.

Regardless, it's a very nice tattoo. Out of interest, how much did it set you back?

Reaction score
My mom is buying me one for my birthday. Im gonna get one on the shoulder blade or somewhere around there. Im gonna try and get it in a bit of a fatty spot, so it doesnt hurt at all, but whatever, its still gonna be a tattoo.

jjridpath

Reaction score
That is a pretty cool tat. I want one when i get some money together.

Enigma22

Reaction score
nice dude. its cool that you would get your daughters name. at first when i saw it i didnt see who got it so i was thinkin it was someones girlfriend (which is the dumbest tattoo you can get) but having your kids name is great imo. its there forever for your daughter to see so i think its cool.

im about to get a tattoo for my birthday in like a month too. im still not sure what im getting yet. i figure ill just get it on my upper arm or my forearm. ill probably get both eventually.