• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

My New Old School Wrestling Youtube channel

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom

Created it today. Quick you may even be the first to sub! :D Made sense to start a new one for the wrestling waffle. Am planning some classic Summerslam live streams this weekend.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom

Suggestions wanted for Old School PPV's/Events from September past for me to live stream this month. Ideally they would be on the Network, but if there's one which isn't and you can find a link that would be good. I'm already doing Fall Brawl 93 and IYH 3. I'd say nothing past 2010. Thanks.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Thanks for the torture!

Been suggesting it for our Thursday classic rewatches for months but when it's put on the poll I can't even bring myself to vote for it :heston

Can't say much bad about the Raven/Saturn match or the Jericho comedy though, those were high points at least that just couldn't make up for the overall shit show

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Been suggesting it for our Thursday classic rewatches for months but when it's put on the poll I can't even bring myself to vote for it :heston

Can't say much bad about the Raven/Saturn match or the Jericho comedy though, those were high points at least that just couldn't make up for the overall shit show

Never seen it, but I know its often talked about as one of the worst PPV's ever. Maybe it belongs in October :lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Never seen it, but I know its often talked about as one of the worst PPV's ever. Maybe it belongs in October :lmao

I'd def rank it towards my very bottom but outside of a couple matches it's not boring at all and it should be ridiculously fun to review. It's still no Heroes of Wrestling but quite possibly the worst PPV by an actual company that I consider major. There's shows out there with no match better than Raven/Saturn though, they just don't have anything as bad as the Fall Brawl main event either :lol

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
My next September themed live stream will be Clash of the Champions 20 from Sept 92. I hear its pretty good. Will go live tomorrow about 10.30pm UK time.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Should be streaming Clash 20 in about 35-40 minutes when my visiting brother has finished watching Star Trek: Into Darkness and shuffles off to bed...

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Really enjoyed Clash 20. Bit of a gem. Stream should be up about now if not soon. As it happens the new What Happened When is on Clash 20.

Also I plan on doing some Raw and Nitro's from September's past on stream. Will be doing the debut Nitro in the next week.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom

My classic RAW live stream from last night. Pretty fun show, shame the Smoking Gunns had to ruin it by winning the straps.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom

Tomorrow night on stream am planning a watch of Unforgiven 99. I remember it mostly being shit apart from the main event. Its been awhile though.