My mom is crazy..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
Luckily this situation does not involve me. Our dogs aren't really supposed to be outside at night because they bark a lot. This has been going on for years, but out of nowhere our neighbors have been complaining about our dogs. My mom seems to think they were the ones that called the police one night since they were the only ones complaining about them. I wasn't outside because I was busy cleaning the inside, but my stepdad says my mom mooned the neighbors... O_O awkward... I better keep cleaning the house because I don't want her to start fussing at me. The lesson here is... Never make someone's mom angry, especially if she is a redneck. You never know what kind of crazy things my mom will do when she's angry. Anyone else have any crazy family stories?

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
IS this real or was this fan fiction?

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
This is real. I know it sounds so crazy that it would sound made up, but I'm not kidding. I didn't actually see what happened but I'll take my stepdad's word for it. Usually when she's mad she'll just use some bad words. I'm sure she did that too.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Sounds like an asshole. Your neighbors probably had a scheduling change at work or IRL and it's annoying as fuck having dogs bark all night.

Either way, classy.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
What's your address? Kicking out your neighbors and calling the police on your dogs everyday. I'm usually awake from 2 PM to about 5AM.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
My mom used to scream, cuss, pull out her hair, call the cops, lie, disappear for days, etc.

Oh and my father died

and both my grandparents have cancer

Life is sweet

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
^ Well you just described my mom's life actually. This is now an awkward thread.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They do make collars that release a small volt when a dog barks, it's called properly training your animals to be honest.. no one wants to hear dogs bark all fucking night especially when they're outside.. as for your mom, I've seen crazier but yeah that's pretty nutsy cuckoo.