My Manchester United rant thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Just seen on the Internet that rio, vidic and evra contracts expire at the end of the season would you be happy to see them all go?
Yes. They're great backstage guys but all of them are washed up now on the pitch. Vidic has announced today that he is leaving in the summer; Ferdinand is expected to leave for the MLS in the summer, and we all know Moyes wants to replace Evra ASAP (Baines bid, Coentrao bid, and Shaw bid). It's incredibly likely that all three of those will be gone in the summer, so I'm expecting two of our summer signings -- expecting loads there -- to be defenders. We need one world class CB to partner Jones, Smalling, and Evans; and a left back to replace Evra. We then need two world class central midfielders, and a new winger (Reus PLEASE). Then we're set. I feel like a City fan or Chelsea fan right now where they always suggest money to get them out of their situation, but we're genuinely in need of the rumoured £150m overhaul.

@Crayo On Valentines day, Manchester United will be romanced to a cracking display of Football, when our U18's knock you out of the Youth Cup ;).

p.s, see you next season for an easy 6 points ;)
Honestly, our youth teams are better than our fucking senior teams.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Yes. They're great backstage guys but all of them are washed up now on the pitch. Vidic has announced today that he is leaving in the summer; Ferdinand is expected to leave for the MLS in the summer, and we all know Moyes wants to replace Evra ASAP (Baines bid, Coentrao bid, and Shaw bid). It's incredibly likely that all three of those will be gone in the summer, so I'm expecting two of our summer signings -- expecting loads there -- to be defenders. We need one world class CB to partner Jones, Smalling, and Evans; and a left back to replace Evra. We then need two world class central midfielders, and a new winger (Reus PLEASE). Then we're set. I feel like a City fan or Chelsea fan right now where they always suggest money to get them out of their situation, but we're genuinely in need of the rumoured £150m overhaul.

Honestly, our youth teams are better than our fucking senior teams.

Your u21 team drew 0-0 with Boro u21 and cost me £50!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
b276890403d51e982874c85e85a0b4e9.png

How Moyes plays football. 46 crosses...

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Just me that would love to see video reaction of Crayo during a man utd game when they lose or draw to a team like Fulham