My man Sami Zayn looking freaking dapper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Kinda off topic but im loving Zayn in NXT. I actually prefer him without the mask.

That's pretty on topic. :obama: I loved loved loved El Generico so I was a little iffy about them repackaging him, especially since I was hoping they'd keep him with the mask so WWE could have another lucha wrestler -- and one that was very talented. Took no time at all for Zayn to grow on me though, so that was a major plus. Just love him overall. Great character, great personality, great look. He's almost impossible not to love.

Reactions: Crayo

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
That's pretty on topic. :obama: I loved loved loved El Generico so I was a little iffy about them repackaging him, especially since I was hoping they'd keep him with the mask so WWE could have another lucha wrestler -- and one that was very talented. Took no time at all for Zayn to grow on me though, so that was a major plus. Just love him overall. Great character, great personality, great look. He's almost impossible not to love.

Yeah, He is the next big thing (If he isnt already) in wrestling. I hope he becomes world champ in his career. He debut on my birthday and it was awesome to wake up to a new NXT episode with his debut :D

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
From the little I've seen of NXT, Zayn is the most attractive IMO. He looks great :gusta:

Yes, yes he is. :gusta: Plus he has the awesome personality and sense of humor to go with it, which just makes him even more attractive to me. :phew:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
You had some to start with?? :please: I figured you were another Colt hater of the forum, haha.

Not a fan, but not a hater either.... but with these latest pics I might be leaning more towards the latter :eww:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli