• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

My Letter to WrestlingSmarks

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
That's truthful words coming from the newest HOFer, Blaze.

I'm still happy for you that you got to see our beloved Braves win the World Series. For the both of us, it still feels great!

Kudos to you dude!
The Braves winning man, that shit bought tears to my eyes. Like I legit cried so many tears of joy. I can die happy knowing I got to experience that moment

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Blaze I remember when you walked in the doors many years ago it was such a great day. Glad you have hung around.

I was just happy to finally find a community I had fit in with, and that gave me a chance. Admittedly I was a little bit of a dumbass at other places, but I am glad I found a forum to call a true home

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Blaze, you’re one of very few people from online I call an actual friend. I never believed that you had to hang out physically with someone to consider them a friend, you can very much have friends from online that you get to know and “grow up with”. We have know each other for like 15/16 years now and you’re one of the coolest blokes I know. Cheers and have an awesome new year :)

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Blaze, you’re one of very few people from online I call an actual friend. I never believed that you had to hang out physically with someone to consider them a friend, you can very much have friends from online that you get to know and “grow up with”. We have know each other for like 15/16 years now and you’re one of the coolest blokes I know. Cheers and have an awesome new year :)

What a lovely post :proud Exactly how I feel regarding online friends too, they can be just as close as IRL people. In fact, it's usually more so for me. I don't get to see my real life friends too often because they are always busy, I talk to people on here everyday.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Also, pretty much all my friends I see have grown out of wrestling, don’t have the same interests I have, so, finding people online to talk about these things is easy and fun lol