My First GFX!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Ok, I only took quarter of an hour working on this and it was only to get used to the controls but I don't want that to affect the ratings so rate me like you do everyone else and anyway here it is...

MyfirstGFX.jpg

I know it's a bit plain but I still have a lot to find out in the world of Photoshop...

orton_rko09

Reaction score
Yes it is plain, but your pic isn't cut out great, and Orton's right arm (to us our left) is a little too small, it looks like you took a lot of it off or something.

I give it a 3.5/10 since it is your first, it's plain and the pic cutting and the font don't look right.

The Mojo

Reaction score
Considering its your first GFX its pretty good. Now if you were a "pro" i would hate it.

I think the text could be a little fancier but its good

5/10

Switchy

Reaction score
I think the text could be a little fancier but its good

I only used one of the ones already on there because I hadn't downloaded any others at that time.

Yes it is plain, but your pic isn't cut out great, and Orton's right arm (to us our left) is a little too small, it looks like you took a lot of it off or something.
I know, I had a bit of an accident but I didn't want to start over so I kept it how it was. I'll fix it tomorrow and maybe make one using a different Orton cut...

orton_rko09

Reaction score
Yea, when I first had Photoshop I did that so many times, now I just use GIMP, to me it's a lot easier. Just get familiar with all the tools and practice a lot and you should do much better. Also look up some tutorials, they've helped me a lot when I started trying to do sigs and stuff. I'm not that great but I've been getting better at cutting out pics and stuff like that.

Wrestling Station

You only added black/white gradient to the bkg, try to use brushes and pattern tools to add some style to the bkg. Keep it up.

C4

It's good as it's your first GFX. Make the Background better by adding some styles and a better Gradient would be a Radial Gradient but since it's your first one it's very good in my mind. 5/10

Spity94

Reaction score
not to bad for your first,its a bit plain but its not always a bad thing,your cutting needs some work,try downloading some psd that are already cut out from ipsdworld or psdprotocol.com,5/10

Travis40

I think you could do better, it's really plain. But considering it's your first one...I'll have mercy on you.

5/10

Acid

Reaction score
Try downloading some good brushes, a couple grunge and abstract brushes should get you going. ;)