My First Attempt on a Goku Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kane52630

Reaction score
Rate/Hate/Please say something
25au8gp.png

Nation

The background is a little "dark". It's something that fits Piccolo. For the left and right side pictures i would have chosen something else. But the middle picture of Goku looks perfect. Not bad for a first attempt.

Wordlife

I like it, its pretty cool, but as stated, I would have gone with a different picture for the left and right sides... but other than that, its a great first attempt imo

Reaction score
It's a very different piece, that's for sure.

The background is kinda dull, and very dark. I don't think it looks too bad, but I think something could be changed or added.

One other thing I'd change in this, and this is just a personally, is that I'd put the middle pic at the front, with the two side ones behind it. Seems outta order when the two side pics are at the front, thats all.