• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

My Favorite Diva's

Fenix0505

this is the first time I've ever done something like this tell me what you think... any suggestions on what i should do or add into this? to my self i think i did good but thats what i think but i think it also needs a bit more i have blending in the pictures, line noise, text effects, cloudy background's. What else do i need?
divassy0.jpg

I got this idea from a Cena graphic that i saw a few months ago except it was all cena pictures i thought i should try it with 4 different pictures.. turned out a little different but hey i tried?.

P.S. these are my Favorite 4 Diva's besides Mickie James and Karen Angle.. =\ but i think i should chose a few new divas now =D

Prime Time

Looks pretty cool (Kelly Kelly is my fave diva) try something with the lines, maybe if they weren't straight, curving them or lower the opacity perhaps. I like the idea though. Maryse's hair looks a little too bright but not a big deal.

Fenix0505

Maryse's hair looks a little too bright but not a big deal.
well she does have bleach blond hair xD lol
yeh its something new i tried..
WS.. C4.. TDK.. any1 else guna rate me? please

Wrestling Station

-as you said, BLEND it more.
-the text effect is bad imo.
-when all of the psds are the MAIN, in this case, make them all have the same size.
-i think there should be more work done towards the bkg, maybe you could have added an ice theme for Maria, army theme for ashley for example, and so on.

John

i may not be a great gfxer, well i've only done like 2 sigs. i will rate. very nice images. and a nice cut on each. 8/10 from me. i like this very much, hey i'd use this.

the dark knight

text isn't visible enough..and a lil blending would help. also, you need a good border, those MS paint sprays look bad lol.

:g: a better BG and coloring would also help.