My Band Sig Request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Hey guys, open request to anyone. My friends and I are in a band, but we have a lame logo. Since the people here on IWF make kick-ass sigs, I thought I could make a Band Request Sig:

*Theme: Molotov (with a little - over the last o in molotov)
*Colours: Red and Black
*Person(s):
*Text: Molotov: Chicago's Own Metal Extremists
Font: You choose
*Size: You choose
Pics: You choose (but here is what I'd like: A Molotov cocktail bottle with fire coming out on top of the bottle in the middle of the sig. Then, please have the Chicago Skyline with the Sears Tower, and all other buildings be the background. Also, can you make the word Molotov (with the little line over the last O) be in like flames

Name placement: Molotov in the middle of the cocktail bottle with flamed letters

Thanks guys, rep added when completed

Wordlife

sorry to double post, but I REALLY NEED THIS QUICK!!!

*Theme: 2 Corpses 1 Grave
*Colours: Red and Black
*Person(s):
*Text: 2 Corpses 1 Grave: Chicago's Own Metal Extremists
Font: You choose
*Size: You choose
Pics: You choose (but here is what I'd like: 2 corpses or zombies in a graveyard with fire coming out on top of a gravestone in the middle of the sig. Then, please have the Chicago Skyline with the Sears Tower, and all other buildings be the background. Also, can you make "2 Corpses 1 Grave" be on the gravestone

Name placement: 2 Corpses 1 Grave with flamed letters on the gravestone

Thanks guys, rep added when completed... and again sorry to double post, but I really need this really quick, its very important

Anthony7

Reaction score
i have a band to but its only early days yet. we are now perfecting teachers pet off the film school of rock. we played infront of about 450 people. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO