my ad lib book went to hell.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Pet Show:
One day my dad came home and said there was going to be a big pet show in our town. "That's Gay!" I said. "I'm sure Vick Jr will win." Vick Jr is our pet Ni'gger. She is really smart. She can do lots of tricks. She's very good at shaking Penis and jumping through foodser. Her favorite food is foods. It's the only thing she'll eat.

On the day of the pet show, I got up early and washed Vick Jr and tied her favorite Nike around her neck. She looked Ass.

I couldn't believe all the pets at the show. On one side of us there was a big Homo. On the other side was a Mexican poodle. At that point the judges came by. We showed them how Vick Jr can balance a Red on her Ass. The judges were very impressed.

At the end of the day, the first prize went to a big Buttfuck with Black stripes. But Vick Jr got a Blue ribbon for being the most Pussy Ni'gger at the show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like it's a book with nouns and shit, and since I like...idk, I haven't had an "english" class, but there's adjectives and shit and it's supposed to be random and like, it "fills in" during the middle of sentences....just wondering if anyone else has one of these mad-ad-lib books?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
The doorbell rang. Tim and Slut raced to the door. There on the doorstep was an enormous, Cold box. What could be inside? They Walked fucked the box into the Car. Slut Walked put her Penis close to the box. She thought she heard a voice whisper, "I'm a N'igger!"

"Hurry. Open the box!" screamed Tim. To their amazement, Brett Favre leaped out of the box and started singing "Monster". There was nothing else to do but sing along.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This one had songs and exclaimations and famous people and shit....

Axis

Reaction score
You're not good.