• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MVP's New Look

Catfish Billy

He returns from Japan as Lord of War in WRP. I didn't even recognise him at first.

6a0120a721c2d7970b0153935d7b27970b-pi

Castiel

Jesus that's a huge picture... he looks pretty badass, manly. When I heard MVP was going by the name Lord Of War I just couldn't see it only picturing his MVP gimmick but he looks good for the name I guess. Except the tattoo of that guy ruins it a bit... Lol

Cyrus Riddle

Jesus that's a huge picture... he looks pretty badass, manly. When I heard MVP was going by the name Lord Of War I just couldn't see it only picturing his MVP gimmick but he looks good for the name I guess. Except the tattoo of that guy ruins it a bit... Lol

The tattoo is perfect...it's Malcolm X

Catfish Billy

He does look pretty manly. The Malcolm X tattoo is epic. At least his role model is someone important instead of Lil Wayne or Birdman.

Catfish Billy

My character is the Lord of War, an Iraq war veteran returning to the US with a sense of entitlement ... He feels betrayed by his country. Typically in the world of wrestling your war hero is a good guy. You want to cheer for him. In this case, the Lord of War is not a good guy at all. He is very anti-American. He feels he and his brothers in arms have been betrayed by his country and the establishment. - via twitter

I'm loving this.

Max Lavoix

I love the gimmick too, but I'll be honest I have no idea what WRP is. Is there any way to watch the episodes on the internet?

Castiel

There is a thread set up with all you need to know about WRP. It has not begun yet but it will be available on Justin.TV so it'll be easy to see.

Last edited by a moderator: