MVP Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
MVP-Sig.jpg

what do u think?

Spity94

Reaction score
its better than the other ones you made ill give it a 8.5/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
thanks guys. i thought the rvd one i did was better lol but whatever.

PeepShow

I really like this one. The PSDs are great, however the top text "ballin" just looks wierd. The far right text looks pretty cool though

7.5/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i wasnt really sure about the "ballin" thing but without something in there it looked bad. i couldnt think of anything else so i figured ballin would work.

Wrestling Station

1-Bad cutting (Try to practice more in this, or go to a render site to get render psds that are ready to be used).
2-Bkg doesnt suit the theme
3-The signature looks in a mess coz of un-organized placement of the text and psd. (its too crowded signature, you just threw anything that is related to MVP in the sigature that made it look messed up).

Try modify those things and it will look much better.

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
^ agreed with what WS said really , just one thing more to add to that is the bevel effect you have on the sig it looks really bad.