• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MVP Comes to New Japan

J

Hey sup people...I was bored as hell...and thought i would stop in and see whats poppin'...So yea...Whats everyone up 2...

J

whoz that?

What who am i...How do you not know me...i'm J-Dawg...IWF's OG...I mean come on...LOL...

but yea...I don't think i'll be back full time...but i'll be here from time 2 time...I mean now that schools almost over...i neva have much to do...Except on the weekends...

the dark knight

well, havnt heard ur name b4. atleast after the re-launch. anyway, lookin forward to argue with u :)

J

well, havnt heard ur name b4. atleast after the re-launch. anyway, lookin forward to argue with u :)

Oh fun...but i warn you...i can argue my ass off...and the reason i think you don't know me is i left after the site got all redone...but before that i was always on this site...

PHX

Legacy Member
Was a okay promo. Good enough for a intro promo anyways. Seems like a weird fit in Japan though.

Dale

Super Moderator
Not watched the video because i'm sure it's his basic promo, but I still believe the WWE dropped the ball badly on this guy.