• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
*The scene fades into a dark room, silence rings throughout the area. Suddenly a flash of light beams down through the pitch black revealing Luis Alvarado*

Luis Alvarado: Greetings everyone; It is I, Luis Alvarado.

*The light turns off and flickers on next to a wall in which we see Luis already leaning on*

Luis Alvarado: You all must be wondering why am I standing in this desolate area? Why am I in a place where hobos sleep?

*The light shines out and reappears highlighting a chair to which Luis is sitting in*

Luis Alvarado: It's because there is one particular hobo that's been on my mind.

*Luis walks back over to the wall and puts a poster on it with the face of his opponent Todd McKay*

Luis Alvarado: This is Rod McLay, you may remember him from those times he pinned Minho. He is the person I will be defeating later this week. One thing I've noticed about this person and it's something that makes it hard for people like Minho to concentrate when put in matches with him.

*He begins pacing back and forth*

Luis Alvarado: For a few days I've been pondering what it might be but I think I've come to a conclusion.

*Luis picks up a stick he found on the floor and smacks the cheeks of the Todd poster*

Luis Alvarado: These hairy slugs on his face called mutton chops. These disgusting, caveman-like atrocities of human health care.

*He begins to gag*

Luis Alvarado: Ugh, it just makes me sick, and that right there is Todd's secret to winning his matches. His disgusting chops of rotten mutton makes people faint from the stench being expelled. Here's an artistic representation of what his lamb chops would be if they were a person.

NppsrLc2AG-10.png

Luis Alvarado: As you can see the lines of stink refer to his stench that sad face on his tummy I'm going to call War since he seems pretty depressed to be attached to the bile-ridden Todd. To be fair though I'm pretty sure the only reason War still hangs with him is that his sense of smell got irradicated by the constant nuclear odor the emanates from Todd's Chops.

*Luis turns towards the sign and whips out a lighter and lights a corner of the poster*

Luis Alvarado: BE GONE VILE BEAST!

*The poster begins to feel the burn*

Luis Alvarado: And after hours of studying his matches, I think I've figured out how to beat him. It's either A. With fire as seen with the poster or B. Use this.

*He pulls a gas mask into frame*

Luis Alvarado: This mask of clean breathing will save me from stink living.

*Luis puts the mask on his face*

Luis Alvarado: (Muffled by the gas mask)
Whether it's his hair burning off his face or having to be close to his body for the pinfall, I will be prepared for whatever smell gets thrown my way.

*Luis pulls the gas mask off while the beam of light fades. The fire from the poster lights up casting Luis in an orange hue*

Luis Alvarado: Now with that out of the way. Let me introduce to you the thing from the zoo, who gets excited at the thought of bamboo and will split you in two. The thing who has been gone for some time. My partner in crime, You know him as the Panda. Panadero!

*A spotlight pierces the darkness and we see a real life Panda sitting down wearing a Lucha mask who is looking visibly ticked off. A mic in the shape of bamboo gets thrown at the Panda by Luis who shouts at him from a safe distance*

Luis Alvarado:
What's your opinion on that imbecile War?

*The Panda roars into the mic causing loud feedback*

Luis Alvarado: Ow my ears, um, What will you do next time you see him?

*The Panda sniffs the mic, knocks it around before putting it in his mouth and chewing it.*

Luis Alvarado: Ah, you'll chew him up.

*The Panda spits out the mic due to it not being bamboo*

Luis Alvarado: And you'll spit him out like a disgusting piece of bamboo.

*Luis turns towards the camera nearest him as sounds of a Panda getting increasingly pissed go off in the background.*

Luis Alvarado: So, there you have even my pet Panda Panadero hates War and his smelly friend.

*Sounds of Panda roars and people screaming can be heard in the background*

Luis Alvarado: So, Todd McKay I'll see your smelly culo in the ring and War,

*Luis looks back at Panadero as he gives a bear hug to a stagehand like Kuma from Tekken*

Luis Alvarado: I think that image says more than I can.

*The screen fades as Luis smiles at Panadero who continues roaring at the scared workers*

Status
Not open for further replies.