• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mustafa Ali 2024 World Tour

Chris

Dreams are Endless
He got Puerto Rico so far and I think that's it, he's either taking it easy or waiting to debut wherever he's signed an actual contract with

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
GB96478WYAAGis5

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
GB43ia1WkAAnW4n

Of all the announcements, this is probably my most hyped. I just keep looking at the graphic in total disbelief at the names in this, it's going to be absolutely ridiculous. Gringo and Vikingo are two guys I immediately thought of and wanted to see Ali face off with and then Penta being in there is as well is just crazy. I haven't got chance to see him at a lot of indy shows, so it's always special when he pops up at one of these.

I'm really happy for Ali getting off to such a hot start in 2024 and touring all over. He deserves it, and I've got no doubt he's going to be just having one banger after another. I see him having a Speedball type of year.