Musical Instruments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Simple thread, anyone on here play any musical instruments? Whether it be drums, guitar, oboe, castanets, double bass, singing or whatever, post here.

As for me, I've been playing Piano for 8 years and am at Grade 6 and Viola for 6 years where I am at Grade 4. My parents are into the whole 'playing music will enrich your education' thing so yeah.

JimmyD

Reaction score
I've been playing guitar for 8 years now, but I really should be much better than I actually am. That's what a lack of practise will do for you. Mainly I'm a singer though, and I've been doing that since a very young age.

Viola and piano is impressive man. In my oppinion two of the hardest instruments to play well.

Kizza

I played the Saxaphone for a while. I absolutely loved it. It's hard, but some of the music can be real soothing as well.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I've been playing bass for almost 4 years. I know a little guitar and drums, and I can make sense of the piano sometimes. I guess I'm alright at it.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I played Trumpet in late elementary (grade) school until my sophomore year. We had a new teacher that year and he was a dick so I didn't rejoin my junior year, which I regret.....but seriously the guy was a douche.

Wordlife

I've played guitar since I was about 9... still play everyday actually for 2-3 hours a day...

I've also played drums since I was 11 and play for about an hour a day.... I am a metalhead so I play everything to anything... riffs and licks to drum fills and crazy double bass motion.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I used to play a full standup acoustic bass. I also play/have an electric bass. Altogether I've been on bass for 10 years. It comes natural to me. I've been playing guitar for about 5 years, but only seriously for like a year and a half now. Got an acoustic, electric, and a 12-string acoustic <3. I play religiously now though. Wish I'd always have played.

noumenon

Guitar for 12 years. I also dabble in bass (pretty obvious crossover)
And drums for about 6 years.

niggles

Reaction score
I played drums for about 4 or 5 years. I still have them but don't play them much anymore.

Moonlight Drive

I played guitar for about 3 years but stopped about a year ago, picked it up again very recently. I love it, only really stopped because my teacher was a douche.

I've always been keen to get a drum kit though.