Multiplex

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Singles App

Name: Multiplex

Nickname:

Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener): Heel

Hometown (Billed From): Hell

Height:6'7
[
Weight:416 lbs

Sample Pic (Preferably a real wrestler):
two-face2%20TDK.jpg

Gimmick Description:A man who has been diagnosed with Dissociative identity disorder which pretty much means he has multiple personalities.

Entrance Theme:[video=youtube;qMfoRqbS-Ko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMfoRqbS-Ko[/video]

Entrance Description: All the lights go out and and his music hits. He appears on stage with a massive explosion and he starts talking to himself. He walks slowly down to the ring. He walks up the steps and goes over the top rope and waits for his opponent.

In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...): Brawler and a Super Heavyweight

Top Ten Mosted Used Moves:

1.Scoopslam
2.Big Boot
3.Suplex (sometimes stalls for a few mintues)
4.Running Clothesline
5.Kahli Visegrip
6.Running Powerslam
7.DDT
8.Reverse Suplex
9.Electric Chair
10. Spinebuster

Two Signature Moves:
1.Gorrila Press Powerslam
2.Gorrila Press Spinebuster

Two Finishing Moves:
1. Gorrila Press into an RKO
Sample RP (Doesn't have to be long.):

The scene opens to Multiplex in a padded room. He is in a strain-jacket and is laughing.

Multiplex-ACW? It's a seems like fun!

Multiplex-Yeah, it does. I think this is place.

Multiplex-The place for what?

Multiplex-To open the gates of Hell!

(I'll do a better RP when I get in, I just didn't want to go too deep with it right now.)

How often Can you RP?:
Everyweek.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Singles App

Name: Multiplex

Nickname:

Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener): Heel

Hometown (Billed From): Hell

Height:6'7
[
Weight:416 lbs

Sample Pic (Preferably a real wrestler):
two-face2%20TDK.jpg

Gimmick Description:A man who has been diagnosed with Dissociative identity disorder which pretty much means he has multiple personalities.

Entrance Theme:[video=youtube;qMfoRqbS-Ko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMfoRqbS-Ko[/video]

Entrance Description: All the lights go out and and his music hits. He appears on stage with a massive explosion and he starts talking to himself. He walks slowly down to the ring. He walks up the steps and goes over the top rope and waits for his opponent.

In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...): Brawler and a Super Heavyweight

Top Ten Mosted Used Moves:

1.Scoopslam
2.Big Boot
3.Suplex (sometimes stalls for a few mintues)
4.Running Clothesline
5.Kahli Visegrip
6.Running Powerslam
7.DDT
8.Reverse Suplex
9.Electric Chair
10. Spinebuster

Two Signature Moves:
1.Spear
2.Repeating Powerbomb

Two Finishing Moves:
1. Gorrila Press into an RKO (Personality Disorder)
Sample RP (Doesn't have to be long.):

The scene opens to Multiplex in a padded room. He is in a strain-jacket and is laughing.

Multiplex-ACW? It's a seems like fun!

Multiplex-Yeah, it does. I think this is place.

Multiplex-The place for what?

Multiplex-To open the gates of Hell!

(I'll do a better RP when I get in, I just didn't want to go too deep with it right now.)

How often Can you RP?:
Everyweek.

Last edited: