• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swinny

Reaction score
MTV says that Season 4 of 'Teen Mom' will be the show's last

The upcoming fourth season of Teen Mom, which features the show’s original four castmembers, all of whom were introduced on 16 and Pregnant, will wrap up the narrative arc of those ladies’ journeys.

“Season 4 will be the final season of Teen Mom with Maci, Catelynn, Amber and Farrah,†MTV told Us Weekly. “They will continue to be a part of our MTV family, and we’re thankful to these brave young women for sharing their stories and helping to make a positive impact on teen pregnancy prevention.â€

It’s unclear whether star Amber Portwood’s very public legal issues had anything to do with MTV’s decision, or if the network was just trying to clear their schedule for a new crop of Teen Mom girls. The channel will still produce Teen Mom 3, with girls cast from the fourth season of 16 and Pregnant, which is about to begin. Teen Mom 2 also remains on MTV’s slate.

EW

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
They never should have had any of them. I mean, really, a lot of teen girls were trying to and getting pregnant on purpose just to be on the show. Not sayin g that some of them wouldn't have happened otherwise, but to make a show about it was just ridiculous.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Can't say I'm disappointed. I hated watching this show when I'd visit my sister and parents, it was awful. None of the girls, nor their parents had proper decision making abilities. They had the worse damn attitudes ever also, and some of these chicks would be cheating on the father of their infant child when he was trying to support them, and acting like it wasn't their fault that they were sleeping with other people behind this guy's back as he's trying to help raise this kid of hers. Hate the girls on every season of this series, and if this wasn't meant to raise attention about growing teen pregnancy rates, it would pretty much be the biggest atrocity of a television show ever concieved.

Hook

REDRUM
Reaction score
Show should of never even existed. Just a damn joke.