• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr Anderson ... Anderson ... Gone. Or Is He?

Dale

Super Moderator
Re: Mr Anderson ... Anderson ... Gone

The way they writ him out though always leaves the door open should they decide to re-open contract negotiations. I really don't like the guy but sometimes he'll do something which I enjoy and I really wouldn't be against WWE taking another look at him, really think he could offer something in the midcard division providing he stays away from Randy.

The Cork

Banned

He had a fun gimmick in WWE, would pop for a KENNEDEHHHHHHHY Rumble appearance.

Saying yr name twice does not equal godly mic skills however, contrary to IWC belief.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom

Yeah good move by TNA, he was way over paid.

Gimmick

Hopefully TNA sign him back. I really don't want to watch him on a weekly basis in WWE again.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom

Hopefully TNA sign him back. I really don't want to watch him on a weekly basis in WWE again.

Why would WWE be interested though? He was never a big star there in the first place and has clearly run out of steam now.

Gimmick

Why would WWE be interested though? He was never a big star there in the first place and has clearly run out of steam now.

Probably not. I was just never a fan of him in the first place so the thought of him returning to WWE doesn't appeal to me at all.

He may be lucky to get a Rumble appearance, but that's about it. Can't imagine they'd be interested in him at all.

AZUCAR!

Ken Anderson not done with TNA?

PWInsider said:
Ken Anderson appeared on 4th and Pain and stated that he expects to have a new deal with Impact Wrestling "within a week." Anderson said his agent and lawyer are currently working on finishing up a deal with the company and that he enjoyed the way he was being used creatively before his contract expired.

Didn't see that happening.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Re: Ken Anderson not done with TNA?

Not all that surprised really. I can see why he'd want to be in the company at least since they're probably overpaying him and I don't see WWE wanting him.

Troy

Boooooooo!

Thread title getting a workout, should be one more edit to go.

Don't think he is worth $5k an appearance and TNA don't need him. He has been there for a few years now and after that strong first year has completely faded away, just like he did in WWE after a strong start. Would rather TNA try to pick up some fresher talent or actually sign some X-Division guys to contracts.