• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moxley shoots on WWE with good old Jericho

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
The hammer is coming down. You are banned from this thread. Each time you go this off topic in the wrestling section of the forum, you will receive a point and get banned from said thread. The more points you rack up, the closer you get to being banned. I am not a baby sitter. You are a grown man. Please act like it.
:shovel::kitler:

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well, this interview pretty much summarizes the current status of WWE and basically confirmed what we already knew in regards of the main reason why the product has become so stale. As a matter of fact, it’s gone beyond stale and straight to “shit” status and if anyone was wondering why I personally have not been active here in the forums as of late, well, there’s your answer. I’ve just got tired of the same old shit every week and decided to take a break, simply remaining up to speed through a couple of podcasts I listen to on a weekly basis.

It has been long said that these writers in creative do not exactly write for the WWE fans but for an audience of one, that one being Vince McMahon, and Ambrose/Moxley pretty much confirmed this theory. Quite frankly, this isn’t about creative as a whole anymore but a matter of the old man simply needing to finally step aside and this is coming from one of the biggest Vince fans you’ll find out there. The man was a genius, key word being “was” and whatever it is he considers “good shit” these days 95% of the time is usually just plain shit.

The Revival treatment? The Sasha Banks situation? The brand split? The wildcard rule? Brock party? Rusev? Nakamura? Luke Harper? Asuka? The list is endless and I could go on a big ass rant listing the numerous things that are wrong with WWE lately but I've got better things to do on this otherwise neat Sunday afternoon...

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So...having FINALLY listened to this podcast (1 Week late since 1998!)
its actually comforting to hear a FORMER WWE star talk about how lame
& cringe inducing the WWE product truly is.

And I have to respect Moxley's work ethic & professionalism...
He's like "Its cringe...but I'll make it the best cringe I can"

Also Vince McMahon must be on the same drugs as Gary Busey
is because it sounds like he has completely lost his mind.

Unless you're in the top 5% of the WWE roster...working there
must fucking suck.

Also...Jericho is such a shameless shill merchant.

Fucking cat litter?! Jericho was shilling cat litter on a wrestling
podcast. I couldn't help but laugh.

Reactions: Crash