Moving on.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I get what you saying. But at the same time the members who actually want to intelligently discuss wrestling should put topics back on track by contributing. Just a simple "Anyway, back on topic..." would suffice.

Kizza

Yeah, but Magikarp don't know anything besides Splash, hence you totally missed what I meant :(.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Definitely Chuck. Like I understand having fun in a wrestling thread with inside jokes and entertainment. That's fine I am all for that. Doing the NASH thing here and there is OK but every time... it gets old.

I talked to Mark the other day and he said we will be transforming into a vbulletin 4 forum very soon. I am going to see if we can configure something to help improve our forum server. Maybe see if the forum could get a separate domain apart from the main website, to help cope with the server load.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Also the reason for demoting MS is he did not fit in with the new vision of IWF and the direction we are going right now. I plan to clean this place up, basically mostly the racism. I want the forum to grow, I don't want people to see the racist comments here and get a sour taste in their mouth.

Wordlife

Sorry to say this.... but that's what she said

I had to, you brought that one upon yourself

Qwake

Wait, so you're trying to tell me that MS and WS aren't Admins or even apart of staff anymore? Not only that, but as soon as you took away there powers you gave them straight to XBA and Wordlife who were sticking up for you in that other thread that isn't in this section anymore. I know you had your reasons for getting rid of MS and WS but why did you go on and make XBA admin and Wordlife Smod? Cause they had your back?

I wouldn't be suprised if half the forum left because of this.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
No no no. Originally I picked XBA to be an admin not WS. But Monkeystyle talked the rest of the staff into choosing WS instead. And wordlife has been a member of the forum for a while now. When I picked XBA to be admin over a week ago I had my eye on wordlife. But it is what it is.

Qwake

No no no. Originally I picked XBA to be an admin not WS. But Monkeystyle talked the rest of the staff into choosing WS instead. And wordlife has been a member of the forum for a while now. When I picked XBA to be admin over a week ago I had my eye on wordlife. But it is what it is.

Don't you think there was a reason as to why the rest of the staff chose WS? Maybe they thought he would fit the job better only for you to go and make XBA an admin anyway. Does This Guy, Chuck and the rest of the staff know that you made them admin and Smod or did you just go along and do that by yourself too?

Yes, Wordlife has been a member of the forum for a while now, infact, so have many other members who would just as equally deserve a modspot. What do you mean you had your eye on Wordlife, like you were going to add him to staff before all of this? Me thinks you're rewarding him for what he was saying to MS because he stuck up for you for some reason.

I'm interested to see how many more members leave the forum for good before you go for another two year holiday.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Before I made WS a staff member we have a discussion about XBA in the lounge. Everyone agreed he was fit to be an admin. Except MS and he suggested WS instead because WS was on a little more than XBA, everyone agreed it should be one of the two. But then I found out WS was using "reality check" account to mess with the members here as he described as "stirring the pot a little bit". I found that to be very unmodlike behavior. I have had many discussions with Wordlife even before I came back to the forum about how things were on here and I have valued his opinion among many other members as well like Chuck Taylor. I chose wordlife because it appears he agrees with the new direction of the forum. If you have any other questions I would be happy to answer directly to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.