• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crazykillerv1

The Showoff
Reaction score

*Martin Drake walks out with very smug look on his face. The Fans boo loudly and they chant "Chris Young beat you" Causing Drake to laugh as he enters the ring and raises the microphone to his mouth before speaking.*

"I'm sorry I can't hear you, who beat me?"

This smug response causing more boo's and a chant of "We want Chris Young"

"OH you people want Chris Young? Well that's too bad because after his crushing defeat at my hands Chris Young isn't here tonight because Chris Young knows that if he did show up tonight it would be the last time he EVER stepped into a ring. But I'm done talking about him I have more important reasons in coming out here you there, there's a certain superstar in the back who clearly has something he wants with me. So enough wasting time I'm calling him out right now! Jason St. Pierre why don't you come on down to the ring and lets do this face to face!"

*Martin Drake began pacing around the ring expecting the arrival of Jason St. Pierre *

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score

Martin Drake's wish is granted as Jason St. Pierre's music begins booming throughout the arena. The man who attacked Chris Young the week prior appears on the stage, microphone in hand. Only one light is on in the arena, and it is shining on the former Intercontinental Champion. A positive reception is far from what JSP receives as the audience is laying in a heavy amount of boos onto the wrestler. Normal to himself, however, he pays no mind to their actions, instead, looking directly towards Martin Drake, who is waiting patiently for him in the center of the ring. He approaches the ring and begins talking to the imposing hunter.

"There are many questions in this world that remain unanswered, Martin. Some of them may forever lack a definitive answer. My position within this realm has been severely damaged after Will Neilson snatched the delicious taste of victory from me. Instead, he left the bitter taste incomparable to many things in my mouth. A taste that I see you have yet to indulge in, Martin. Since you entered this pitiful excuse of a company, you have wreaked havoc on any man to step before you. I sense your strength. You display a powerful aura. I can feel it whenever I am in the same vicinity as you...You are far unlike the pitiful Chris Young."

"Systematically, Chris Young has let his own destruction become more and more clear. His true power as a man has diminished, and he has become weak. He is fragile. Just like this company, all it will take is one more push to knock Chris Young down for good. When I appeared before you last week...It was invigorating. Seeing him writhing in pain on the ground from the pain that you caused him, it was psychedelic. I couldn't resist any longer. I had to just get a taste of that power. And as I approached him while lying on the ground, I ate....Oh did I eat; I had a feast on the decaying body and legacy of Chris Young. Although, after such a feast, I was not satisfied. I felt like a vulture, picking the scraps off of an already consumed carcass...I need a real meal. I want you to provide me with a feast that is fit for a king, so that one day I may overtake the leaders of this world and claim it as my own. Simultaneously, I will allow this entire world to dissolve, like salt being swallowed up by water. Despair will seep through the internal wounds of the people and consume them from the inside...It will be a beautiful death for such a lonely world."

JSP looks on at Martin Drake with cold, dead eyes. The lights had returned, and both men stand adjacent to one another. JSP, having seemingly finished his bizarre ramblings, is figuratively giving the stage to Martin Drake to respond to him.

Reactions: Crazykillerv1

Crazykillerv1

The Showoff
Reaction score
*Drake stood there firm not giving an inch but yet JSP's words seem to have had an effect on him he was about to speak but he couldn't find the words he had no idea what to say for the first time Drake took a few paces around the ring clearly trying to understand what had just been said to him before finally gathering the words to speak*

"You know I may not have understood a word of what you are saying but I think I get what your trying to say. And you know what? I agree with every word you are saying. Chris Young I know you are listening to this and you have only yourself to blame for your downfall but now I have proven you are nothing more than dirt on my boot I'm done with you and moving on to to bigger and better things."

*Drake pauses to smirk before turning back to face JSP slightly closing the gap between the two men there eyes locked in a never ending stare-down as a cold chill came over the arena*

But anyway now I'm done being sidetracked thinking about the past I can finally move on to why I called you out here Jason, I just have one question for you. What is it you want from me? After I was victorious at Backlash you came out after my match interrupting my victory celebrations. Then last week once again you came out after my victory again. Hell even going by how your speaking right now I am still not entirely sure what it is that you want from me! So since we are both out here right now and now we are actually talking face to face, just tell me what it is that you want with or from me?"

*Martin Drake walked forward again sizing up JSP before taking a few paces back waiting for a response*

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
JSP stays locked on Martin Drake, never taking his eyes off of the man who has grasped his interest. As he paces back and forth, Drake becomes visibly annoyed with JSP's lack of a response. However, JSP raises his microphone to his mouth...But he only utters one word, "Soon." Chillingly, JSP's laughter echoes throughout the arena; which is then followed by loud static radiating throughout the arena. St. Pierre turns around and exits the ring, leaving Drake's question unanswered. The enigma that is Jason St. Pierre slowly paces up the ramp as Martin Drake is left alone in the ring, reaching his own peak of annoyance. The show cuts to commercial as JSP walks through the curtain.

-End Segment-