Movies Worth Watching (List)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
A few things before I begin. Batman: Under The Red Hood is not PG. It's PG-13. Glad to see I don't have to recommend that movie by the way, probably my favorite Batman movie (suck it, Nolan). Also, I've seen you label Borat with a comedy parenthesis, you should probably do that with Animation & Anime movies too. I understand why they're separated but they have movies that fall under all those categories (except probably documentary). Just a suggestion, doesn't really seem to matter considering how few of them you actually got (that suggested, I'm still just going to list them as animation/anime). Anyway . . .

Comedy ~ My Cousin Vinny ~ R
[Biographical] Drama ~ A Beautiful Mind ~ PG-13
Animation ~ Batman: Mask of the Phantasm ~ PG
Animation ~ Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker ~ PG-13 (uncut version, watch that one)
Anime ~ Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' On Heaven's Door (titled Cowboy Bebop: The Movie here) ~ R (Note: the rating I got on MAL said R-17+ so I'm just converting for these [except the last one])
Anime ~ Sword of the Stranger ~ R
Anime ~ The Girl Who Lept Through Time ~ PG-13

I could've done what's typical of me and talk to death about these movies but I'm pressed for time so I just listed them. Also, I'm just going to take this time to post Tsumiki no Ie or La Maison en Pubes a twelve minute short film that I really enjoyed.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Batman: Year 1. PG-13 Action, animated movie.

Batman: Under the red hood. PG-13

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Up - animation
Despicable Me - animation
Hachi - drama / animals (yeah, I don't know the proper category, lol)

(Didn't read the rest of the posts, but didn't see these in the OP list, so there ya go!)

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Up - animation
Despicable Me - animation
Hachi - drama / animals (yeah, I don't know the proper category, lol)

(Didn't read the rest of the posts, but didn't see these in the OP list, so there ya go!)
Went to see Epic with my eldest yesterday, saw the trailer for Despicable Me 2, can't wait :yay:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I know!! I'm so excited! Just hate it's so far away. :okay: One of my favorites. Was Epic good?
Actually better than I thought. It's predictable, as a lot of kids' movies are, but it's a cool story. Plus it's about a father and his daughter reconnecting, and now that I'm old and sappy, it hits me right in the old chesticle.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Actually better than I thought. It's predictable, as a lot of kids' movies are, but it's a cool story. Plus it's about a father and his daughter reconnecting, and now that I'm old and sappy, it hits me right in the old chesticle.

Ahhh, the father/daughter bit. Hadn't considered that. I'll try to eventually watch it then since it sounds good, just not so close to Dad's Day.