Movies in WWE Studios

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
We know that in WWE ''there's a lot of acting'' according to Chris Jerico although I know that the wrestling is fully real !!
So do you think due to their acting experiences in acting in WWE do the WWE superstars get an advantage in bagging movies in WWE Studios and also acting in them?

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
some of 'em are just fuck but some of 'em are real jewels if you have an eye to recognise them

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Legendary wasn't that bad for an independent movie. Don't really know if WWE studios was behind the production of it though.

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
Legendary wasn't that bad for an independent movie. Don't really know if WWE studios was behind the production of it though.
Legendary was the film I was talking about. It was larger than life.And yes for your kind information it was promoted by WWE Studios (P) Ltd.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i liked that 12 rounds movie