• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Movie Poster against Gards

Beer

3424976760_4f344b8e06.jpg

The one thing I dont like with this piece is the text. Very hard to read the text (or too hard, anyway). The background and the text "Ruth Never Lies" looks amazing, really feeling that. Though, the pic of Statham, looks a little out of place; possibly just the size, choice or lighting. I'd also possibly add a picture of Jolie to this one, maybe.

Otherwise man I think it looks pretty good.

C4

The 'Ruth Never Lies' text looks pretty good and is perfectly in place. Everything else is placed nicely. The Statham and Jolie text on the top is hardly readable and so is the text in the center of the poster. The poster could have been bigger probably 500*600 or something. Everything else looks good though.

And remember, If the background is an un-modified stock image then it ruins the creativity. :glare:

Highwave

I like the text it and the background really nice texture.My only problem was the red letters in the middle which is a minor problem.I had trouble reading it.Great work.

Kibondo

And remember, If the background is an un-modified stock image then it ruins the creativity. :glare:

Um, says who?

I really do enjoy this. Sure, there's imperfections, things that could be better, stuff like that, but this one puts you up a level in my opinion. At least now you've proven you can do stuff that's a bit more advanced, and I'm glad to see that personally. Keep it up, man.