Motley Crue's Vince Neil to open 'Girls, Girls, Girls' strip club in Las Vegas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
2011MotleyCrueVinceNeilPA221211.jpg

Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil has revealed that he is opening his own strip club, which is named after his band's hit single 'Girls, Girls, Girls'.

The club will open in Las Vegas in around two weeks time and Neil has promised that it will provide an "edgier" strip club experience.

Speaking to the Las Vegas Sun about the venture, Neil has said 'Girls, Girls, Girls' will be a "rock'n'roll strip club'' and has said all his strippers will look like they've "stepped out of a music video".

Asked what people could expect from the club, Neil boasted: "First, the girls will be edgier. Tattoos won’t be banned. They will look like they stepped out of a music video. Hot, provocative and edgy. I know it all comes down to G-strings in the end, but they’ll start out with much sexier outfits than you find elsewhere. Second, the music isn’t going to be boring. None of that house, generic strip club music. This will be full on rock'n'roll. It will be a blast from start to finish. Yeah, we’ll even play a little Motley."

Neil also promised that he knew what punters wanted and would take great pride in running the club. He said of this: "I know what guys want in sexy girls, and we’ll have more than enough of that. I’m going to orchestrate the sexiest girls in town. I've always wanted to have a strip club, and this one is going to be the best there is. I'm going to be there to guarantee that."

Vince Neil endured a turbulent 2011. He served a two-week prison sentence in January 2011 after pleading guilty to drink-driving and also pleaded guilty to a charge of disorderly conduct in December 2011.

nme

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Well it is time to make a trip to Vegas I think. Maybe I would get a chance to meet Vince Neil.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
She used to be a much better looking woman, that facial hair is not working for her at all.