• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHV1

Reaction score
Teddy Hart

Do Yall Think Teddy Hart Will Sign With WWE I Mean He Want's To And Everything But Will Be able To Do The Open Hart Surgury And Hart Attack Or Will WWE Tone It Down Abit With Him.

.chaostheory

Reaction score
He's had numerous development contracts with WWE, was fired sometime last year actually. Basically, he's an asshole. Political, mean person and caused some backstage problems. Has a lot of heat with WWE. I wouldn't look forward to it, bro. Sorry haha.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
WWE's given him some tries before, but I really think he won't make it because of his attitude.I'd rather see Harry Smith, who's been on the roster for a year but never really debuted, over Teddy.

xtremebadass

I could see Teddy hart going to TNA before WWE, I haven't really seen him wrestle except on WSX, which made him look pretty bad. At this point, I think he is an asshole, until he shows me otherwise

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I would love to see him in WWE to form that new Hart Foundation that theyve been talking about.He seems like a very talented athlete but seems to be an asshole maybe someone can put him in line if not then i dont see him having a future anywhere.

MikeRaw

If his attitude improves im sure he'd get a job and thqat would be cool with the hart foundation and stuff.

Starsky

Reaction score
One thought. Orton and Hart rooming together on an overseas tour...

lol.

The guy has unquestionable ability and would be a great addition to the in ring product of any company. He just comes with a lot of baggage. There's so much potential in the guy if he were to sign with the 'E.

.chaostheory

Reaction score
I could see Teddy hart going to TNA before WWE, I haven't really seen him wrestle except on WSX, which made him look pretty bad. At this point, I think he is an asshole, until he shows me otherwise

TNA totally avoids the attitude problems. The worse they'll get is probably Steiner. He just needs to get his act together.

X-Pac

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind seeing Teddy in either TNA or WWE. His in-ring skills are amazing, and his bad attitude he has will just make him that much better of an heel.

Maloney

Reaction score
I heard he was amazing in the ring, so i hope he makes it to the main roster with Nattie Niedhart.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) - A mother and daughter in the Carolinas have three big lottery wins in the last 20 years between them.

The Charlotte Observer reports that Kimberly McCauley won $100,000 this month playing a new instant-scratch off game 10X the money.

The North Carolina Education Lottery says that in 2007, McCauley's mother, Amy McCauley, who's from Fort Mill, S.C., won more than $160,000 in the Carolina Cash 5 game. But the family's big win came in 1991, when Amy McCauley won $15.5 million in the New York Lotto. She also snagged two $1,000 prizes playing the North Carolina lottery's $130 Million Blockbuster game in 2009.

Kimberly McCauley says she thought her mother had all the lottery luck, so she's overwhelmed with the $100,000 win.