• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Most underrated wrestler?(By the IWC)

Green Jesus

The Showoff
What I'm asking is: Who do you think is the most underrated superstar by the internet community and the hardcore fans? I'm not talking about guys like zack ryder and tyson kidd, that are underrated by the wwe, I am asking which guy do you think receives too little love by us, the smarky, hardcore, sometimes annoying fans.

ps: Explaining why is not obligatory, but it would appreciated if you could share your thoughts.

To me personally, I have to say it's this guy> http://goo.gl/Qi8p8N

Crayo

The Boss
I think Orton is a good shout to be honest. In 2011 he was one of the better wrestlers in the world. He hasn't been as good as that in the ring since, but he has improved in departments that never get any love on the internet.

Cena is and will always be underrated by the IWC, just because of the amount of hatred he gets.

Alex Riley! He's the bees knees.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Kofi Kingston. He isn't as bad as people make him out to be, his feud with Orton really showed that he could be taken serious. He's also good in ring, just needs work on the mic.

Nick

I don't think Kane gets enough love from the IWC - especially recently. He's one of the all time greats and one of my all time favorites, but the past year or so I've seen nothing but him being bashed. Shame he never got a true WWE title reign. He puts people over and always seems to do what's best for the company, he deserves more recognition.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
I don't think Kane gets enough love from the IWC - especially recently. He's one of the all time greats and one of my all time favorites, but the past year or so I've seen nothing but him being bashed. Shame he never got a true WWE title reign. He puts people over and always seems to do what's best for the company, he deserves more recognition.

From what I've seen most appreciate Kane's past rather criticizing his present, on here he was voted in the top 10 greatest superstars of all time possibly even top 5 from D'Z's poll for example.

As for currently underrated I'll have to agree with Waco, Sheamus isn't a phenomenal talent but no matter he does he get's crapped on.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
I was thinking about creating this thread a few days ago with a particular talent in mind and now that I think about it, I failed to mention him. Christian to me is absurdly underrated by the wwe, and a little underrated by the IWC, Just can't see any christian love on the internet

Laura

The Showoff
Del Rio is very underrated. He's one of the best on the roster, I can't understand why people don't like him. Poor booking, but that doesn't stop us from marking for Ziggler, etc.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Sheamus would be my #1 pick, now that he's not being overpushed or anything and is still getting hate, I don't get it.