Most Talented Wrestlers in the WWE today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
1. Edge. No doubt in my mind that he is the most talented wrestler in the WWE right now. It's safe to say that we can class him as a veteran, because he's got experience and a hell of a lot of it. His matches are always entertaining because the crowd is always vocal for him. I think if you watch some of the stuff back in the 2000's, you'll see that he does have a huge moveset, but works awesomely as a face. Don't let this coward crap blind you from seeing just how good a wrestler this guy is.

2. CM Punk. Watch his indy stuff. That's all I can say. This guy is unbelievable, and it's no doubt in my mind that he deserves a high spot on this list. He's fast paced and has a style that every fan will love.

3. King Booker. Don't doubt this guy's ability for one second. He's got all the talent in the world (especially when compared with other guys around him) and I loved him when he was a face because he could put on a lot of great, 15 minute matches, and is always one to entertain. I just wish he'd drop the King gimmick though, because that seems to have hindered his abilities a little, but he still gets #3 in my eyes, because he's experienced.

4. William Regal. No one should take this guy lightly or underestimate him, because he is a great technical worker, even on a bad day. Yes, his body is wearing out on him, but his talent in comparison with his age and injury-prone body, is very good. Again, look at some of the stuff he's done many years ago (in WCW especially, as David Regal.)

5. Randy Orton. This guy is brilliant in the ring, and while he can be sloppy at times, his great matches outweigh his crap ones. He is a great heel as well, so that adds to his all-round talent.

6. MVP. He has improved DRAMATICALLY since he came in, in my eyes. I didn't hold much hope for him, but he proved me wrong and is the standout in the midcard division. He has a growing moveset, and seems to put on entertaining matches every week. Hell, he even took it up to guys like Benoit.

7. Elijah Burke. A great young talent that is really making waves with the IWC. He has a great style of wrestling and is only going to get better.

8. Johnny Nitro. Say what you will, but this guy is young, and is improving. We just haven't seen enough of him yet, but he had a great tag team run and was decent in the ring. He just needs to develop his moveset, but there's no denying that he has had a few entertaining matches.

9. Umaga. Yes, like Prax, I am forced to put this guy in. But I think his abilities can be underrated at times, as he has put on more than a few entertaining matches that we don't give him credit for, and is great for his size when you think about it.

10. Carlito. I'm not sold on this guy at all, but in amongst his snore-fests of matches that he puts on, there are a few ones that stand out as being somewhat decent. He can work the mic, so that does add to his talent. And when you compare him with other mid card 'talent', he's clearly the better. He has got a decent moveset, but he damn sure needs to improve and bring back the entertainment he used to have.

Tag Teams

(I'll rank all the tag teams in order of ability.)

1. The World's Greatest Tag Team. Haas and Benjamin (in particular, the latter) can't be forgotten. They are a great technical team and deserve this number one spot, because I think their abilities eclipse any other tag team in the WWE right now. There's especially no denying Benjamin's amazing talent, and we need more of this team.

2. London and Kendrick. I don't really see much of the fuss in this team. Yes, they are fast paced, but they aren't as fast as they used to be. Being able to perform quickly doesn't count for much, but they do back it up by having a very entertaining style, so they are second because of that. They have molded well as a tag team as well, so that's another point for them. I will give them the fact that they are the best cruiserweights in the WWE right now as well, so the tag team makes sense.

3. Cade & Murdoch. These are old-school guys that I just can't help but like. They look to be a young, talented team, and should be right in the mix in this list.

4. The Hardys. Much better as a tag team than they both are at singles wrestling, that's for sure. But every Hardy tag match just seems to be a duplicate of the last, and I do think they are overrated. They are over, so they get 4 on my list.

5. Deuce and Domino. Young, and green, but that's the way the tag division is these days. They are developing and impressing me occasonally though, and I think because they are improving, they get to be #5.

6. The Majors. These guys are young but in the matches I have seen them in, they are impressive. Look out for them on SmackDown because I think a push is coming for them.

7. Cryme Tyme. We are into the dregs now I think. These guys have not had one shred of improvement (and even talent) since they came into the WWE. Their gimmick has also gotten really lame already. They have maybe had 1 or 2 good matches, but I can't recall many.

8. Lastly, the Highlanders. They aren't all that bad, but I just find them incessantly boring. They are the resident jobbers on Heat, and that's because a. no one likes them, and b. they don't have talent.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Well,now thats a long list but as my favorites I'd say:
-Mr.Kennedy:He is by far the best,cause thats the bottom line,cause his Hero Stone Cold Said SO.
-MVP
-Shawn Michaels & HHH
-Finlay
-Lashley:<<Black Goldberg unleashed,and since Goldberg was(I'm sorry to say)my first favorite as a kid when I first started watching wrestling.
-King Booker
-etc.

the chef

Reaction score
Lets not forget about good ol' Eugene

samborambo

Reaction score
EDGE always delivers a great match.
MR.KENNEDY The future of WWE
HBK when fit, can out match anyone
HHH If they bring him back as heel.

Status