Most overrated show?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Seinfeld is one of my favourite shows ever.

But Soap Operas are overrated, unless you're a half-witted newborn chimpanzee shit you can predict what will happen 2 months prior and Big Brother, ugh, that's just awful

Cynic Clinic

Reaction score
Heroes. Watched the first 6 episodes on a recommendation and I really don't get the hype.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Heroes. Watched the first 6 episodes on a recommendation and I really don't get the hype.

Yeah, that's the problem with all of the prime time shows. They advertise it as one genre but no matter what it's always some form of boring drama. Now, there's no problems with dramas, but if your show is about superheroes, well dammit don't give us a glimpse of a superpower and 59 minutes of people worrying and arguing.

Some other shows that I think are overrated that I'll probably get bashed for:
The Office - It has it's moments, but there are way to many "awkward pauses" in this show for me to stay interested.

Scrubs - Now I've seen some stuff on here that would have been incredibly funny if it had been on a different show. Like once J.D. had an out of body experience to go talk to his friend (the black guy) who was eating bugles and watching tv. After the OOBE he says he wished he could have stayed with the black guy so he can put bugles on his fingers and act like a witch....which the black guy is doing when they cut to him. Perfect joke, but their style was just blah....and it ruined it. And the slapstick sound effects do not belong on this show at all! They sound 5000 times cheesier than what they should have targeted.

Star Trek- The original had bad acting, but at least they stuck to what they wanted to be...a sci-fi action show. The Next Generation was just like Heores, a sci-fi action show that is 99% drama 1% action.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Everyone Loves Raymond. I found Ray funnier when he guest appeared on King of Queens then on his own show.

Family Guy. I'll admit that I watch it but when it got syndicated, it just lost it's funny. Same jokes being said everywhere by everyone, that I've heard about a million times by now. I'm not even interested in the next season.