Most Misused/Unused Superstars or Divas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Clark Miller

Reaction score
Hey Guys. Just starring up a thread here. Pretty much just list misused or unused superstars or divas. This is my list...

Evan Bourne: Not unused, Just Misused. He has so much potential, and in ring ability, But MacMahon has always used him as a Jobber. Such a disgrace. He would do better on TNA, or ROH.

Natalya: Ah, My favorite Diva in the roster. So Unused and cheated out. She would do a much better champion than Kelly Kelly. Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Its in the blood! Does Hart ring a bell?

Michael MaGillicutty: Misused. I don't mind him as a heel. But seriously, The New Nexus? That's not even a real tag team. These days, tag teams are just random superstars put together as a one time thing. I remember when Tag Team Division was serious.

Chavo Guerrero: Okay so he had a little time under the spotlight, but seriously. His last few years he was just kissing Vickie Guerrero's ass. Hes a seriously Talented wrestler. But yet, what does the WWE know about talent.

Sadly, As of Now, Kane: So Misused in so many ways I cant name them all. Its become disgusting. Biggest Waste of an amazing wrestler that has devoted his time to this company.

So who do you guys think are the most unused/misused Superstars or Divas in the WWE?

liamjr24

Reaction score
I'm assuming this is past or present, seeing as Chavo doesn't work for WWE anymore.

I'd have to say at the moment the most misused are - Evan Bourne (for reasons you've given, though I don't think he'll end up back at ROH); Cody Rhodes (needs to be given a push soon); Zach Ryder (If I didn't know better I'd say he didn't exist). I won't add any Divas because I think women's wrestling is pretty much redundant now. Either hire a roster full of Divas that can wrestle, or make a RAW version of the Nitro Girls.

In the past I'd say - Paul Burchill (amazing wrestler, but given crappy gimmicks); Owen Hart (should've been WWF Champion at least once); Vader (completely wasted); Dusty Rhodes (nuff said)

Reaction score
WWE was reaching there fall untill HHH took over he is bringing back some wrestlers thank god cauz the frikin' dumbass vince got rid of some good ones so sooner or later WWE would get better and use wrestlers were they should be

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
WWE was reaching there fall untill HHH took over he is bringing back some wrestlers thank god cauz the frikin' dumbass vince got rid of some good ones so sooner or later WWE would get better and use wrestlers were they should be

Alright dude, I'm going to let you in on a few little secrets. First off, Triple H hasn't really taken over for Vince McMahon. It's just a storyline going on right now. Secondly, Vince didn't "get rid" of them as most of them left on there own. I mean he did release some that had tons of potential but guys like Jericho, Batista, Lesnar... left on there own. Besides it's John Laurnitist's job to manage talent and keep them in the WWE.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Superstar: Kofi Kingston - They never really have stopped using him but they have misused him in the sense that they dropped the ball big time on him when he feuded with Orton. He was very hot at that point and they could have made him in that feud but instead ended up being a foot note.

Divas: Beth Phoenix - She is misused in the sense of she shown she has personality and can be solid on the mic and we know what she can do in the ring. So you would think she'd always have some kind of feud even if it wasn't a title program and would think she'd be given more promos but doesn't. I feel she is one if not the most versatile diva they got.

The Yeah1993

Reaction score
Chris Masters
Evan Bourne
Drew McIntyre
Chavo Guerrero
Jack Swagger
Dolph Ziggler
Trent Barretta
Tyson Kidd
The Usos

And that's just this year (with a couple from that list gone). Granted Ziggler has the US belt, but it's pretty damn obvious they're grooming that boring pile Riley for it. Hell, when i watched Raw and saw Ziggs w/ the Title I actually said "He's US Champion?" I don't really think any of those I named should be anything like World Champion, either, but when you have a guy like David fucking Otunga as a Champion and a guy like Masters opening Superstars, well, I just don't get it.

Clark Miller

Reaction score

Yeah I have to say this sounds pretty uneducated, WWE was in it's fall for the fans. But as long as John Cena is on television, the ratings will get higher and higher. Only the true fans saw how it was being destroyed piece by piece. The little kids are the center of WWE fans now, as long as the WWE makes them happy, they make money, and get good ratngs. Sadly, I miss the old days.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
For the reasons PHX mentioned, definitley Kofi Kingston. He's spent years in the midcard and more than paid his dues and I think it's time they started to gradually move him up the card. R-Truth, Miz & ADR would all be good, progressive feuds for him.

Jack Swagger: Criminally underused imo. Good size, damn good wrestler and despite his lisp (which I don't find bad at all) can still work the mic to a reasonable level. The fact the All American American hasn't become the US champ is crazy, it just writes itself.

Onyx

Reaction score
To me, the most misused bloke in the WWE was William Regal. I just think the fact that William Regal has not yet to have capture a WWE Championship title or World Heavyweight Championship title. Personally, I think it's a load of bollocks. But I can say that William Regal did accomplish a lot in his career in the WWE. Such as winning the Intercontinental Champion, World Tag Team Champion, European Champion, Hardcore Champion, WCW Television Champion, 2008 King of the Ring and much more. But I still think he deserved a WWE or World Heavyweight Championship run at one point in recent years.

Also I really think that WWE has misused Chris Masters, Tyler Reks, Chavo Guerrero, and more I don't want to get into at the moment.

6timehitta

Reaction score
How did everyone forget to remember Drew McIntyre. The man has the look, the talent, the mic skills, EVERYTHING. From what I heard it was because he didn't want to work as hard as The Miz and Cena. He has World Champ looks though, can't wait to see if that ever happens.