Most Hated in ROH and TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CBK_15

The Artiste
Reaction score
No, I'm not he bores me...

Now, Cheeseburger is someone who's entertaining, same with ACH. Meanwhile, Adam Cole just bores me. Him joining the Bullet Club only adds to that.
Adam Cole is one of the best wrestlers on the ROH roster. I think him joining the Bullet Club only helps his career. Not to mention he a former ROH champion and was the longest reigning PWG champion. Plus in terms of promo'ing he is one of the best on the ROH roster

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Adam Cole is one of the best wrestlers on the ROH roster. I think him joining the Bullet Club only helps his career. Not to mention he a former ROH champion and was the longest reigning PWG champion. Plus in terms of promo'ing he is one of the best on the ROH roster
Okay mate, keep telling me that, won't change my opinion.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Adam Cole is good, but he suffers from the same things as Young Bucks. Trying harder to be cool rather than to be a heel.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I do not mind Adam Cole he has grown on me but his PWG and ROH title reigns were hardly anything to write home about. He can have good matches at times but he is better at the promos and playing the douche heel. Plus have you seen that doo rag he wears lol.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
No, I'm not he bores me...

Now, Cheeseburger is someone who's entertaining, same with ACH. Meanwhile, Adam Cole just bores me. Him joining the Bullet Club only adds to that.
Well, I guess I'll give credit to Delirious as there's at least one person who's enjoying all this Cheeseburguer nonsense.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
TNA: Drew Galloway - WWE Cast off that hasn't improved since Vinnie decided to let him go. Vince got the better side of the deal.
Really? I've enjoyed his matches with Angle (pretty much all I've seen from TNA in 2016 tbh) and his stuff in EVOLVE. Don't think he's amazing, but I'd certainly say that he's good. Wouldn't put him with the worst of TNA when you got guys like Mahabali Shera on the roster lol

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Really? I've enjoyed his matches with Angle (pretty much all I've seen from TNA in 2016 tbh) and his stuff in EVOLVE. Don't think he's amazing, but I'd certainly say that he's good. Wouldn't put him with the worst of TNA when you got guys like Mahabali Shera on the roster lol
Or Eli Drake. Fuck that guy

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Drew was a joke inclusion.

If anything, the guy I hate in TNA the most is probs Shera or Drake.

Shera is just someone who TNA force people to watch because Indian TV Deal while Drake is just...bland.

The Cole Inclusion is real doe, not a big fan of him since he doesn't interest me.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Drew was a joke inclusion.

If anything, the guy I hate in TNA the most is probs Shera or Drake.

Shera is just someone who TNA force people to watch because Indian TV Deal while Drake is just...bland.

The Cole Inclusion is real doe, not a big fan of him since he doesn't interest me.
Would still not pick Adam Cole as the worst in ROH when you got guys like BJ Whitmer on the roster, but yeah, he doesn't interest me that much either and even if I did care, there's no chance I do now he's joined The Bullet Club

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
ROH: Whitmer

TNA: Khoya or Shera or whatever the fuck he goes by now