Most Hated in ROH and TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
ROH: I dunno, don't watch them. Those redneck guys kinda scare me.

TNA: IMO, Khoya, Crazzy Steve (I like his new gimmick but mostly what I've seen him do is jump on people's heads and bite them) and Tyrus are probably the worst wrestlers. I dislike Aiden O'Shea's gimmick but idk if he can wrestle. I think that Steve's probably improved recently, Tyrus apparently had some good matches with Galloway or someone like that and well, uhh, Khoya changing his theme would be good enough for me.

Take this with a grain of salt as I've not watched TNA in like a month or two, though.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
ROH: I dunno, don't watch them. Those redneck guys kinda scare me.

TNA: IMO, Khoya, Crazzy Steve (I like his new gimmick but mostly what I've seen him do is jump on people's heads and bite them) and Tyrus are probably the worst wrestlers. I dislike Aiden O'Shea's gimmick but idk if he can wrestle. I think that Steve's probably improved recently, Tyrus apparently had some good matches with Galloway or someone like that and well, uhh, Khoya changing his theme would be good enough for me.

Take this with a grain of salt as I've not watched TNA in like a month or two, though.
O'Shea is legit one of the 5 best wrestlers in the company. Whoever got the idea to put him as some form of dumb Irish drunk gimmick needs to be fired. The dude is made to be a midcard gatekeeper type guy

PowerThatBe

Jobber
Reaction score
From TNA, I hate: Drew Galloway, just because he's THAT GOOD as heel, EC3, Jeff Hardy after Victory Road 11 incident.
From ROH, I hate only Daniels.