• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Most Entertaing Wrestler that never really made it?

vickymania

who do you think is/was an entertaining and talented wrestler on the brink of making it but never got that actual push to the top at the end??

umm , I'll say rakishi was one..I miss the days of too cool,he had a push during 2000 but didn't get a world title.
anyone u guys think??

Evil Austin

you know backstage Rikishi was meant to get a push for a short few ppv long title run but he after the 6 man HIAC and running over Austin storyline he told Vince and head booker at the time JR backstage that it was too much pressure on his hands to be in the Main Event and he wanted to have a good carrier and stay where he used to be teaming up with others.

Nancy Di Loreto

Scott Hall. Was pushed to the moon in the WWF, then threw it all away for big money from WCW, and never quite regained that status he had as Razor Ramon.

Evil Austin

I would have to also say Art Barr (RIP) He was famous in the indie circuit around Japan when he and Eddie Guerrero (RIP) and Chris Benoit (RIP) and a few others would go over there every year for the cup tourny. I read it Eddie's book that Art Barr was classic he would always make you laugh backage and make you cry with just a facial expression he was always the life of the party just like Eddie and they where as close as anything.

Him and Art Barr would be tag team champions in one of the Indie feds in the mid 80's I forgot the name but Art Barr's finisher would be the frog splash (named something else back then) when Art died Eddie started using the frog splash and thats how he got that move.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I would have to also say Art Barr (RIP) He was famous in the indie circuit around Japan when he and Eddie Guerrero (RIP) and Chris Benoit (RIP) and a few others would go over there every year for the cup tourny. I read it Eddie's book that Art Barr was classic he would always make you laugh backage and make you cry with just a facial expression he was always the life of the party just like Eddie and they where as close as anything.

Him and Art Barr would be tag team champions in one of the Indie feds in the mid 80's I forgot the name but Art Barr's finisher would be the frog splash (named something else back then) when Art died Eddie started using the frog splash and thats how he got that move.

How do you know he's entertaining? You never saw him properly. I'm willing to bet you wouldn't have seen more than three matches from him. So basically, it's not your opinion. It's Eddie's.

Oh and for the record, Art had only just gone over to Japan once before his death.